Back, the home of her mother first saw me at home, smiled and said: face.
Then the father, was also very surprised: So I had to but also repeatedly answered it again, my mother said you want to burn today at night the a few of good food, Dad then the pulled the I sit down at that the side of the, asked me to to find the the the situation internship by the company, I to see that the has been compiled not go on, simply put, then all poke out well, So, looked at my father and said: Dad see me falter half-day or did not speak out, they could not help but ask: , an early age I afraid of the my father ......
Daddy look at my embarrassed face, muttered over and over again I thought I committed any error, urgent: Dad This is all very loud, the mother from the kitchen lead out of me more anxious, and again do not say they really want to not quote, then quickly said: anything ... so, in fact, I am reading the past few years has been in business ......
So, I do this a few years in school, including shift the CD-ROM, open foreign trade company and later went to Inner Mongolia mining exactly that, a full about half an hour, of course, earned the The money that is 25 million, I think they may be easier to accept some parents heard the more surprised,north face outlet michigan, in the end, even his mouth wide open big eyes stare round and smooth. I say all finished, the parents had about very minutes before the pressure of cross God, full leng, ten minutes ... the father looked at me, although he me severely, but has great confidence in me, but this time he eyes actually filled with doubt: This is what I can really than a sinus moth injustice ah,nike air max 2010 women, I worked hard to do business earned
No wonder they do not believe that this year, business people go, not many can make money, after a few years to earn more than 20 million, stood who is hard to believe. not my coincidental encounter Chen Lao, I did not make so many, thanks to that more than 20 million, if the true number to tell them, I am afraid not doubt that I am so simple, it is estimated directly pull me to the Public Security Bureau had.
My parents see me put it in good faith, not a lie, the fact that I was their son, my personality and temper know, just my father again and again asked the sentence: I know that can not have any hesitation, quickly many places his head.
This time my parents only a slight stretch of the face, just half a day are not
No comments:
Post a Comment