Saturday, June 30, 2012

Cleveland Indians Jerseys and twice won the title of Hero of Socialist Labor

Self-Defense Force attaches great importance to the soldier's shooting ability, but not the sniper rifle is always the regret of the Japanese military. It is also why the Japanese never a perfect sniper tactics, and sometimes will snipers as members of death squads, in-depth enemy placed in the position of the tree top, roof, etc., often a fire will immediately focus on combating target.
But the thought of my sniper rifle to improve the combat effectiveness of the Japanese army, my heart is always a little uncomfortable. Fortunately, the machining accuracy of this gun is highly demanding, cost of production, can never be mass-produced.
Solve this problem, the next production of the bullets I need I already have drawings of guns, bullets how production but no readily available information. According to the information on the Internet, the developer of this bullet many have died,wholesale nba jerseys, but one called volts of La Luofu of retirement after life in Vladivostok, he invited, this problem can be solved. Just do not know how the current economic situation, this V La Luofu, if it is not to the extent of the life force, I am afraid will not be willing to provide information for the foreign.
In Russia, the researchers have retired like this often are just relying on a small point pension life. Like the famous Kalashnikov AK47 automatic rifles, he developed the world produces hundreds of millions of support received over 11 awards and medals, and twice won the title of Hero of Socialist Labor, Lenin and Stalin medalist his home he erected a bronze bust. Even so, poverty, ultimately forcing the over 80-year-old elderly had sold his name, his name into a brand of vodka.
Think of this, I called the hill Chi responsible for logistics,Cleveland Indians Jerseys, V La Luofu to him, he immediately sent to Vladivostok, the other party how much money, be sure to he invited. Then, I gave the Russian instructor called and told them that from now on to save bullets, pay attention to the maintenance of guns, probably need at least two months of the new guns and bullets will it be possible to produce out.
After finishing these things, I lit a cigar, and the body buried in the soft seat back, and would like to look back and the meeting with Tian Gang Jiro. At this point, suddenly sounded a knock on the door ...
I accident, Lin Lin actually came. Door, to see her pout face of angry, like whom angry. I always new light on her, his men all know, dare not to make things difficult for her, do not be bullied? Wrong, according to her two most recent performance, she must be in blame me.
Linlin, why huff like? Who air you? I bumbling asked.
You ... Lin Lin, pointing to my nose and angrily said: how do you not give me a call it, which led to my own came to end in disappointment.
Said Lin Lin actually began to cry. My heart smile, had walked over and shut the door, and then holding her shoulders to comfort: Look, crying about it, not that did not call you, you come here, too?
Not the same, not the same, you bad, you know the bully me ... Lin Lin lying on my shoulder and sobbed said.
Moment I have been made somewhat at a loss, I am afraid every man

No comments:

Post a Comment