A few songs to sell, I take the money and we will be quit, and then I use the money to engage in their own careers to concentrate on.
But now the Hong Kong side send someone to let me was a little contradictory. After all, I am not a fool, shortcuts, and have to detour if the relationship and the Hong Kong side to catch more or less, future career. If you want copied to maintain this relationship, real not my thought.
Two days, one morning, I was still sitting when reading in the classroom, the brother-in-law once again outside the classroom.
I hastily teacher invited a fake, again under the watchful eye of classmates and teachers out of the classroom.
To be honest, to see the eyes of teachers and students, I was really embarrassed.
Brother-in-law, there to call it? How to say? .
Younger nodded his head, side of the phone said, has come to Chengdu, the afternoon to the of GH, ask us when you are free to see meet. In fact, in the school to ask for leave to simple, just how the family to say a bit brainer, so I have this task directly to the brother-in-law, on the grounds, but do not tell the truth, I write songs to make money they do not know, I do not want them to know I take the money to open a game room, you know my mother is a teacher, if she knew mostly to oppose . Younger nodded, looking for you. line does not? The things we do not easily agree ...... Hear younger brother, points a few nod,customizable jerseys nfl, Points and younger brother of the hand, I went back to the classroom. Heart where calm down? Whole person is like a cat on hot bricks like fidgeting.
The books also do not go in, always thinking of things to meet the afternoon and Hong Kong people over there. Can quickly looking forward to this time can be more so, this time over slower.
Finally to noon,north face backpack, a school, rushed to the mother's classroom, not to ignore the school also ranked team, took the hand of the king hibiscus and go out into the drive home.
Xiao Feng, What are you doing? We have to queue up too!
No comments:
Post a Comment